Gentle Exfoliating Face Cleanser
This plant-based cleansing face wash is formulated using both coffee berry and coffee bits which offers the perfect combination of deep yet gentle exfoliation that soothes, refreshes and reinvigorates post cleansing.
Size: 4 oz
- Coffee Berry - natural antioxidants support skin texture to calm signs of aging and promote overall healthy skin. Coffee Berry can have an anti-inflammatory effect on skin, which may be helpful for those with eczema or dermatitis.
- Coffee Bean - a natural ingredient that soothes skin and promotes even skin tone.
- Shea Butter - Vitamins A and E found in shea butter keep the skin supple, nourished and radiant.
- Coconut Oil - Hydrates and moisturizes.
Full List of Ingredients: Coffee sp. (Coffee Berry) Aqueous Extract, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Aqueous Extract, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Coffea sp. (Coffee Berry) Infused Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Oil, Coffea sp. (Coffee) Seed Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Scent.
- Dry Skin
How To Use: Wet face. Apply generously to hands and massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly. Pat face dry. Follow with ITADI Toner. For external use only.
All ITADI Products are Fair Trade + Ethical Trade + Gluten Free + Paraben Free + No SLS; Phthalates + Vegan + No Synthetic Fragrance + No Animal Testing
- 100% satisfaction or your money back.
- Great for men and women
- Great for dry skin
- Contains Vitamin C, great for anti-aging
I have been using this product for about a year now and my skin never felt better. It is soft and looks hydrated. I'm so glad I came across this product online.
My skin is super sensitive and super dry after washing. This soap was mild with gentle exfoliate. My skin feels smoother and I did not experience any negative side effects from this product
I purchased this product from watching Letoya Lucketts YouTube video.. and it’s only been a few days I’ve been using the cleanser daily and my dark spots are fading slowly but surely.
Best thing going
I love this facial wash! I have combination skin and live in the midwest where we have hash winters and extremely hot summers. The wash alone in the summer is all I need for mouisture and in the winter, combining it with the accompanying moisturizer keeps my skin soft all season.
I highly recommend this facial wash.