Happy Summer Solstice! ☀️
We figured this was a good time to share a few summer skin hacks.
Did you know ITADI skin care products aren’t only great for your morning and night routine- they are great for after-sun skin care too!
If you’re like us, you probably enjoy lounging under the sun, soaking in all the mother nature you can. But as much as we love the sun, we do have to protect our skin from it. The warmer temperatures and hot sun rays can be very drying for your skin. Because ITADI products are packed with anti-oxidant rich Coffee Berry, moisturizing Shea Butter and hydrating Aloe Vera, they make a perfect after sun skin care ritual.
Moisturized skin is happy and healthy skin.
- Lounging by the ocean or the pool? Keep the Toner handy! Spray on your face and body to cool off and hydrate.
- Got a little more sun than you planned? After your shower, spray Toner and use Moisturizer on your face and body for instant soothing relief. Reapply as needed. Your skin will love you. Thank us later. (We are working on a body wash and lotion, but in the meantime this hack works great!)
- We shouldn’t have to say this- but please, use sunscreen! There are many organic, reef safe options available now. Find one that works for you, is good for you and the environment.
- Hydrate from the inside- always carry water with you. We don’t leave the house without it! You can add lemon, cucumber, oranges, etc to your water to give it a little sumthin’ extra. It’s flavorful and refreshing.
- Eat your water! Did you know watermelon, cucumbers, lettuce, celery, etc, etc are packed with water? Try snacking on these to stay hydrated.
- Check your other skin care products for Retinal or Alpha Hydroxy Acid- do not use them if you are planning to be out in the sun. These ingredients can cause your skin to burn which can be very damaging. Don’t worry, ITADI does NOT currently use these ingredients.
- Wear a hat! This protects your face and hair from damaging sun rays. Also consider applying coconut oil in your hair before you sun bathe for some extra hydration.
That’s it! Those are our summer skin care hacks. If you have a favorite hack that we didn’t include here, comment below and let us know!
Keep glowing and stay hydrated ✨🌱